By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions outlined below. Do not continue to use Rapid COVID Testing if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Due to the nature of the products sold, we are not able to accept any returns.
If you would like to report damage to the product, you must inform Rapid Covid Testing within 7 days of delivery. We will work with you to resolve any rare instances where this may occur.
Need for medical advice
Rapid testing kits are not a substitute for sound medical advice from an experienced physician or healthcare practitioner. Please contact your local GP or healthcare professional for any medical advice.
Without our prior approval and written permission, you may not:
- republish material from our website
- create frames around our webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Further:
- Rapid Covid Testing cannot accept liability for test results not being 100% accurate.
- We cannot take liability for any resulting harm caused by an inaccurate result.
- It is recommended that our test kits are administered by healthcare professionals.
- This test is “for business or healthcare professional use” and not for home use.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.